Arnette is proud to announce that the third stop of its 2011 Cash Pot Surf Series will take place Sunday, April 10th, at Casino Pier in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
Arnette’s new regional surf series is FREE to enter and features seven contests throughout California, New Jersey, Hawaii, Florida and North Carolina. At each stop, surfers are broken up into two divisions – Pro-Am and 16 & Under – with $2,500 in cash on the line. Unlike most contests where only top finishers get paid, at the Cash Post Surf Series money is awarded from heat one all the way through the finals.
Check-in time for this weekend’s contest is 6:30am on the beach, with all the action getting underway at 8:00am. Entry forms are available at local retailers or they can be downloaded here.
2011 Arnette Cash Post Surf Series dates and locations include:
* 2/19 – Seaside Reef – San Diego, CA
* 3/05 – Blackies – Newport Beach, CA
* 4/10 – Casino Pier – Seaside Heights, NJ
* 7/10 – Kewalos – Honolulu, HI
* 7/22 – Steamer Lane – Santa Cruz, CA
* 8/12 – Ponce Inlet – Ponce Inlet, FL
* 8/19 – Kitty Hawk/Nags Head – Outerbanks, NC